David Icke’s Latest – Divide and Rule

No matter what you may think of him David Icke quite often does talk some sense and in this trailer video his conclusion that a divided Global Society is on the way much like what he describes as a “Hunger Games Society” and with reference to the Grenfell Disaster, Mr Icke makes some important points. For one I do not think this is all conspiracy and anyway, simply by default, all conspiracies are born from fact.

Personally I do not think this divided 1% hugely rich governing the other 99% of the global population, who will be kept in poverty by the uber wealthy, is likely going to manifest in my lifetime. However, something potentially quite like it could come about in my Children’s lifetime.

Whatever you may believe it is worth being open on what David Icke is saying in this video:-

So what do you believe now? What is happening in the world where you live ?

Share This Post On


  1. The Hunger Games World Order | Alternative News Alert - […] Read More Here […]

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Alert: This Content is protected !!
JoinOur Newsletter

JoinOur Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have joined, well done !!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share This

Share this post with your friends!

%d bloggers like this: